Woo hoo! Three cheers for the sun this week! A solar flare threatened to tan us all to a crisp or frazzle our GPS to mess up our commutes! We received warm enough days for kids to jump in the ocean – no sane adult would do that without a wetsuit. Then, as I left work, I discovered I’d received a pocketful of sunshine from Beth over at weight4us. THANK YOU for The Sunshine Award nomination!
This award spread a smile across my face and put a spring in my step! To receive this nomination from two ladies who so honestly share their life experience – past, present, and future – and the challenges they face together while on their journey means a lot. Everyone’s challenges differ, but we all experience them and the journey goes better with someone to travel the road with you.
- Place up the award picture, link back to and thank the person who nominated you – hopefully I did that right
- Answer the ten questions posed to you
- Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers
- Favorite color: Red – Passionate!
- Favorite animal: Horse
- Favorite number: 5 – as in o’clock
- Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Arnold Palmer
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
- My passion: Kindness
- Getting or giving presents: Giving
- Favorite pattern: Hidden Mickeys
- Favorite day of the week: Saturday – as far from the workweek as possible
- Favorite flower: Tuberoses – heavenly scent
I am excited to pass on the Sunshine Award to 10 bloggers who I feel bring overflowing pockets of sunshine into my day. I chose blogs that a) I’ve met only in the blogosphere; b) Must contribute beauty to this world! Please check out their blogs and if you like them as much as I do, follow them!
Sunshine relaxes me, envelopes me, soothes me, surprises me. Thanks again Beth, for presenting me with the closest sunshine-in-a-can substitute for the real thing! You and Elysia inspire us all!
Enjoy your weekend!